Charcoal Face Soap is the newest soap in our "Specialty" lineup.
We can't make any medical claims...but the ingredients we're chosen especially for their skin loving/healing properties.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: It has been used to treat acne, psoriasis, eczema, fungal infections, cold sores, insect bites and inflammation and sunburn. Tea Tree is used also to treat everything from bad breath and dandruff to staph infections and genital herpes. It's powerful stuff!
Lavender Essential Oil: We love to use lavender as often as possible because of it's all-around magnificent properties. On the skin, lavender oil tones and revitalizes and it is useful for all types of skin problems such as abscesses, acne, oily skin, boils, burns, sunburn, wounds, psoriasis, lice, insect bites, stings and also acts as an insect repellent.
Activated Charcoal is a skin detoxifier. When you take a hot bath or shower, it gets into open pores and draws out dirt, oils and impurities that clog them.
- Its a powerful and gentle cleanser
- It deep cleans to eliminate dirt, oil and impurties that can clog pores
- It helps heal acne, blackheads or bumps
- It retains skin moisture
- It creates smooth skin
- It helps to eliminate body odor
- WARNING: Rinse well, activated charcoal may stain. Use old towels, etc. A soak in baking soda and vinegar should take out any staining.