Common topical uses today range from skincare and massage blends to chest balms and foot applications. It is a key element in aromatic oil blends, soaps, lotions and cosmetics.
- Convenience — blending with jojoba oil makes these essential oils ready to use right out of the bottle and suggested uses are included on each label!
- Applicability — blending with jojoba oil makes the oils ideal for direct skin application. *Note: all essential oil products should be tested on a small area of skin before being applied more generously.
- Suitability – jojoba oil is appropriate for all skin types.
- Absorbability – jojoba oil absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Affordability – this formulation makes some of the higher-end essential oils more affordable.
- Durability – jojoba doesn’t oxidize so it helps extend the life of the essential oils.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Boswellia Sacra (Frankincense) Oil.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skincare oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, NURSING, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES. MAY IRRITATE SKIN. NOT FOR INTERNAL USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.