Baltic Amber , Aventurine & Malachite Gemstone Medley Necklace, 20"
Beautiful rich green malachite personifies the deep healing green of nature and represents the innate beauty of flowers, trees, roots & plants. It guards against radiation and clears electromagnetic pollution.
Material: Natural 100% authentic Baltic Amber is used to make our products.
- A natural analgesic (pain reliever).
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear.
- Wearing Baltic amber necklaces and bracelets on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies and toddlers.
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases small amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine.
- In Austria, Switzerland and Germany, you will find amber teething necklaces sold in local pharmacies
How do amber healing beads work?
Amber is associated with sunlight and warmth and reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, accelerates the healing of wounds, reduce inflammation of the throat, ear and stomach infections and respiratory disease. Amber is unique and has amazing results which are all natural. Baltic Amber is a traditional European baby teething remedy which has become popular all over the world.
- To clean ~ wipe with a damp cloth.
- Can I wear it in the pool or shower? Absolutely, it may even help with absorption!
- Are amber necklaces safe? As a safety feature there is a knot before and after each bead, so that even in the extremely unlikely event of the string being torn, no beads are lost and there is no risk of choking. Amber necklaces are secured with a traditional screw clasp, not a hook and ring and not a magnetic clasp. But.....
Colour of Amber and effectiveness:
Genuine Baltic Amber contains 3-8% succinic acid (and only Baltic Amber). There are many sites that claim one is better then the other. We have not been able to find any true studies to prove that one colour has 3% and another has 8%. Many people think that the lighter the colour the better, but many others say darker is better. Without ‘proof’ that one has more succinic acid then the other, the only way we can make judgements is by our client testimonials. Lucky for you (and us), ALL of our amber has had rave reviews for helping with pain!! So, please, buy the design that you love the most. If you still aren’t sure, we have many different designs that have several different colours so you get the best of both worlds!!
Raw vs Polished and effectiveness:
All of our amber is ‘raw’ amber. It is in it’s original state and has not been heated, treated or altered. We carry 2 different styles, polished and unpolished (which we call raw). All of the amber starts out as a matte/raw finish and to get polished beads, they are tumbled in a container with teeny glass beads that give it a shine, kind of like using sandpaper. Most raw/matte finished amber will become polished over time with wear. They all have the exact same effectiveness as they are all genuine Baltic amber in it’s natural form!
Real vs Fake Amber:
There are lots of claims that there is a lot of fake amber out there and there is!! Most of the fakes are the large pieces with inclusions (bugs etc) inside. These sell for top dollar!! The amber products that we sell, are small pieces of amber that you wouldn’t find in an expensive jewelry store, collectors site or museum. Our products are made from the smallest of amber pieces. Think of diamonds, the smaller the piece, the value goes way down so there isn’t any real reason to create fakes for them. If you would still like to test your amber, use ¼ cup of salt and 2 cups of warm water ~ mix well. Place your amber in and it will float. I learned this the hard way….. rinse all of your amber after you take it out of the salt water, lol!! OH, and the best way to know if your amber is real or fake, buy your trusted brand.... Healing Amber! Look for our Healing Amber product card that comes with your product, and you will know that you have high quality, genuine baltic amber and piece of mind.
Can I wear it in the Shower/Bath/Pool?
Absolutely! The water will help the amber warm which increases absorbancy, increasing the effectiveness.
How long does Baltic Amber last?
Your amber will last many lifetimes. The silk string or elastic will wear out before the beads ever do. If and when this happens, feel free to restring it or make it into something else fun and beautiful.
Wearing vs. Chewing:
Baltic Amber is effective when wearing it, not ingesting. Please don’t ever place in you or your child’s mouth. You can’t overdose on it, but it is a choking hazard when in your mouth.
Do I lay my amber in the sun to recharge it?
Nope, what the sun does is warm it, which softens it, which increases effectiveness for the time being. The same way that baths and showers do! Amber doesn’t need any special treatment, it is what it is and works when against your skin.
How do I wash it?
Wipe it with a damp cloth…. simple and effective.